Every day 800,000,000 women menstruate. Yet menstruation is still seen by many as a mark of shame. We are told not to discuss it in public, that tampons and sanitary pads should be hidden away, the blood rendered invisible. In many parts of the world, poverty, culture, and religion collide, causing the taboo around menstruation to have grave consequences.
But do you know that menstruation was once revered for its sacred power. It was understood that it helped women to deepen their insight and wisdom. Every time a woman menstruates she has the opportunity to develop greater self-knowledge and spiritual awareness.
Drawing on information from several cultural traditions as goddess tradition, Mayan midwives, Tibetan Buddhism, Red Tent movement as well as from my own and those of other women, I am going to shows how your period can become a time of emotional deepening and physical renewal during which you can tap into inner wisdom.
By examining the history of period shame and stigma and its effects on women’s health and wellness today I am providing a crash course in menstrual self-care! This course aims to lift the veil on menstruation, breaking the "curse" once and for all.
Are you ready to join me and shine light on menstrual education that you never received when you were younger?
• Reflection on your current experience with menstruation and the messages you received growing up about your cycle and being a woman
• In depth study of the 4 seasons of the menstrual cycle
• Charting your cycle to fully understand each of your four inner seasons
• Nourishing food recipes and shopping list for each phase
• Empowering rituals for each phase of the cycle
• Lifestyle guidance around work and rest, sexuality and creativity
• Recovering a deep-felt sense of worthiness and empowerment in your being as a woman.
• Easing premenstrual mood swings naturally
• Balancing your energies to become more creative, productive and effective in the world
• Sanitary wear suggestions
• Yoni egg and breast massage practices to activate sexuality and ease period pain
• Herbal Healing, V-steaming + herbal formulas
• How to create a plan to implement these changes in your life!
• How to lead Red Tent women's circle and share what you learned in this course?
• Bonus: When you join up, you’ll receive get access to our private online community of like-minded women.
• Daily lessons delivered via video and audio
• Recorded meditations, visualizations & yoga nidra
• Nourishing woman’s yoga and movement practise for each phase of the cycle
• Breathwork session for each phase
• Printable charting templates
• 3 additional videos from top women’s empowerment and menstruation advocates
This course will be hosted online. Every 24 hours you will be able to access the next lesson. You will have access to the lessons, meditations, rituals and movement practices 24/7.
Do not worry. You going to have lifelong access to the course. Come to the next days lesson whenever you are ready.
Course content will be uploaded on "Teachable". After making the payment you will receive your login details.
Of course! Even if you not menstruating because of menopause or irregular cycle you still experience 4 stages of the cycle that are connected to the moon phases and learning more about menstruation can help to cast a new narrative on the past experiences you had with your menstruation. You may have also have daughters or other family members you could pass on this valuable information to.
If for any reason you change your mind I am happy to offer a full refund within 48 hours of purchase.
Please contact me email@example.com. I will happily answer to all of your questions.